11/26/2013

ProjeCt 3A : Object Creation : A FREE-FORM SCULPTURE

Project Issued : 23 September 2013
Submission Date : 30 September 2013 at 9.00 a.m
Type of project : Individual



  • Required to create an object of a free-form sculpture that can be made from any materials 
  • the theme of the sculpture is 'HARMONY'
template for project 3a(FREE-FORM SCULPTURE)

my sketch before making a sculpture. material used as a spoon, fork and wire. sculpture I made so simple. I just wind the wire to connect to the spoon and fork. but it requires care in shaping the ends of the fork. materials used are pliers.
-the picture below is the result of sculpture that I made-

I make sculpture shaped like a staple. for me it is something unique. he is like the roots that spread in the bottom of the principal portion. I chose the basic shape as you indulge symbolizes peace and tranquility. is also one of the principal sources of important in our lives. if need serenity, I like to see the principal. The basic colors that you indulge yourself to relax. in addition, may strengthen memory by looking at green objects.

This photo shows the sculpture was a friend of mine managed to produce.
It is very amazing!! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment