12/26/2013

RUS 104 integrated studio are the one of the compulsory subject that I take for the first semester. For the course of building technology, we are placed in the Group of nine consisting of thirty students who take the subject the first year studio. Over the course of 15 weeks are in studio RUS 104, a variety of experiences and memories can be recorded.We are trained to make sure to make presentations among students. Communicate and cooperate with each other. In feel, time goes by fast. Surprisingly, are finished to all studio projects.During the project, we are also exposed to the actual condition of environmental employment. It is not easy as I expect. It requires a lot of effort to achieve it. Indirectly, it helps me get to know career prospects who will I try later.From this project, I learned to appreciate each building revenue generated.




No comments:

Post a Comment